HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is smoother shooting and/ or more fun in full auto a 33k in 5.56 or a ptr 32 host in 7.62x39?

I already have some mp5 hosts, a 53, a 23e and a 100k rounds of 5.56 ammo. I’m thinking a 33k host will probably cost me over $2500 from any of the good custom guys and a 32 host will end up being $1600ish with the added cost of having to buy a FA bolt carrier (plus I’ll have to buy a stock if I get one of the pistol hosts). However if I get the 32 I’m gonna have to get ammo for that too.

Anyone shot/own both sear hosts?
Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
if you've already spend 20-30k on 5.56 ammo, I doubt the ammo acquisition cost it a real factor for you on the next firearm you choose.

I've got a 53, and its probably my favorite host. Runs smooth, very controllable, mine seems to run on 62 gr better than 55's. I've not taken the time to try another locking piece to see if I can get 55's to run better because I have a fairly deep stock of cheap 62's to run through first.

only downside if you shoot indoors at all is the 53 is a bit loud, but not like a 51 loud.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts