HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I got my Form 1 back and now I really enjoy shooting my MP5 clone...of course the Bobcat needed an HK: extractor, extractor spring, front sight tower and ejector. On the way I have a cocking handle, and cocking handle support (thanks a.stoop). So...what is next HK part that needs to be added? I would love to eventually have the full bcg...but the prices are very high...it would be a while before I could nickle and dime it together.

So are there any other have to have parts?

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Carrier bearings. I'd change those out as soon as possible.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea...those springs are the devil...I have one LEO HK mag and I have the "other" mag. Both work fine...I want to take a shot at one of the Chinese ones...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carrier bearings. I'd change those out as soon as possible.
I'm going to have to do some research on that...honestly not in the know on those parts.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I think retro is trying to be funny. There are no carrier bearings!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
...a set of 30-weight ball bearings...prepare that Fetzer valve with some, uh, 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads...

Its all about ball bearings these days...

·
Banned
599 Posts
what JTinIN said if it works dont fix it, make shure your boltgap is within spec. google for mp5 armorers manual It will explain how to meassure and has more then basic information to aquire knowledge on your type of firearm

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea...I actually need to get some -4 rollers...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts