HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I owned a few, sold a few, went away, and came back. My recent purchase is the keeper. P2000sk in .40, to which I added two 357 mags and a new barrel. I got lucky with the barrel. Somewhere down the road I'll get either a 45 USPt or MK23. Now my challenge is a 9mm. Like the 45s I want a full size pistol. My CCW has been solved. So which 9 should I get. I want to use it as a range and training pistol, as well as a bedside table tool. I want a flashlight on this one, it'll be my first to have a light. It has to be LEM also. After getting these next two pistols it's over buying pistols, easier said than done I'm sure. HK will come out with something and I'll weaken. So what would you do in this position? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
76 Posts
USP Expert, I know it's not the LEM trigger you want... but it's got the Match trigger instead ! ;)

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,419 Posts
USP9 with a LEM Match Hybrid trigger is perhaps the best trigger for a HK pistol (IMO) and you can mod a V1 or V7 for under $125. That's what I did on my USP9 Tactical and will be buying a second someday, but just as a plain USP. The VP9 is a very good trigger and the best among striker fire pistol on the market. The P30 V1 or V2, which is a LEM trigger (light vs heavy) has much to be desired.

·
Registered
256 Posts
^ what he said. If you know you're going to get either the usp 45t or mk23 one day go ahead and get the 9mm version. Either the USP9 or USP9T would be my choice over the expert because the availability of sights are better vs the expert imo.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hear you folks. Thanks ! USP 9. I'm about to dive in to the LEM Hybrid research or Hybrid LEM, in any event when the heavy hitters come out, I in fact do listen and appreciate the help. Here's what I do know, when I focus and breathe and actually try to aim it works. When I'm in a bang bang mood the shots are askew. When slowly squeezing the trigger I don't need to second guess the action, i.e. " is that the break, is that the break, is that the break, nope more grit." I'm slowly realizing what you folks have been discussing for years. " I'm on the wall, break is next." Slow and steady is fast. I may have just graduated from the bang bang club. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts