HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Should I just get the NFA trust and hopefully cut down on the wait time or go CLEO route? Any WA people have opinions about this?

Sorry for this duplicate post, I had this tab open from yesterday and submitted it on accident. Trying to delete it now.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.