HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
That's outstanding news! : ) Congratulations to the people of New Hampshire! Hopefully we see more of this kind of "Gun-Progressive" thinking become more pervasive in the coming years/decades. Hopefully the 90's remain a distant memory... at least as far as gun legislation is concerned.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Happy for you!!!

·
Priest of the P7
4,878 Posts
Yes! Live Free Or Die! NH is a great state. If I had to live on the eastern seaboard that'd be the spot.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Vermont has had constitutional carry for more than 220 years now. I'm happy to see my neighbors in NH are finally catching up...although, VT has both permit-less open and concealed carry!

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
Good news for basic freedoms in NH! Glad I did not bother to renew my license last year when it expired.

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
Well maybe Vermont is the place to go in retirement then. Except you guys probably get more cold and snow than Ohio does:)
It is now, but I wonder how long it will stay that way. If the influx of people from very Liberal states continues, I suspect its character will change and gun rights will be in jeopardy. LRM19k no doubt has a better sense for this than I. Vermont is a gorgeous state and if their were more jobs there, I'd move their in a heart beat.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Well maybe Vermont is the place to go in retirement then. Except you guys probably get more cold and snow than Ohio does:)
It is now, but I wonder how long it will stay that way. If the influx of people from very Liberal states continues, I suspect its character will change and gun rights will be in jeopardy. LRM19k no doubt has a better sense for this than I. Vermont is a gorgeous state and if their were more jobs there, I'd move their in a heart beat.
Although VT is a blue sate, many people don't realize we have the best gun laws in the country. We do get an influx of liberal transplants who have in the past tried to change our gun laws, but failed on all accounts, even with all the funding by Bloomberg. Our sate has strong 2A roots, and we will continue to push back ANY new gun laws these liberal flatlanders try to jam down our throats.

Fortunately, our last Governor, who was a democrat had no intention of making any changes to our state constitution, and now that we have a Republican pro 2A governor, things look even better for the foreseeable future. The facts don't lie, we have the least amount of gun laws in the nation, and we are also the safest state...liberals hate those facts.

I was born an raised here and wouldn't want to live anywhere else, but as veritas said, we don't have a lot of jobs and I think that's why more people don't move here. Also, the winters can be pretty brutal, so If you don't have any winter hobbies, you might be pretty miserable...although these last two winters have been the worst (as in lacking snow) that I can remember.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Awesome, congrats to all NH residents. I hope Michigan does the same, and does away with "pistol free zones"

·
Registered
289 Posts
Maine did the same recently too. It's nice, but we're still trapped up here with NY and MA as border states to VT and NH.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts