HKPRO Forums banner
  • Beware of Scammers! Does it sound too good to be true? New user has just what you were looking for? Don't get scammed! When in doubt, use escrow.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Purchased back in March along with another one. Would prefer to keep both but looking to free up cash for a MP5/10 that is inbound. Though I've shot the other one, this one is brand new & unfired.

Price is firm at $3300 + actual delivery charges (will be shipping FFL-FFL so can use USPS Priority mail). Payment can be via Zelle, Venmo, USPS Money order, Cashier's Check, or visa/mc with 3.35% fee added on.

Willing to do face to face sale with payment in cash in Kirkland, WA as well.

· Registered
1 Posts
Purchased back in March along with another one. Would prefer to keep both but looking to free up cash for a MP5/10 that is inbound. Though I've shot the other one, this one is brand new & unfired.

Price is firm at $3350 + actual delivery charges (will be shipping FFL-FFL so can use USPS Priority mail). Payment can be via Zelle, Venmo, USPS Money order, Cashier's Check, or visa/mc with 3.35% fee added on.

Willing to do face to face sale with payment in cash in Kirkland, WA as well.

View attachment 298854
View attachment 298855

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup, still available. PM me your contact details if you're interested (You may need to be on forum longer or become a paid member to send PMs/start conversation).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.