HKPRO Forums banner

NIB P30LS 9mm V3 DA/SA with 3 17rd magazines and factory night sights FINAL PRICE DROP $700 SHIPPED

SOLD 
5K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  thomasmuller 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all, putting my P30LS up. Being a P30LS, that means it's a P30L with a (S)afety. I bought it new and have never fired it. Gun comes with the case, manual, all the grip extensions, cable lock, lockout key, factory meprolight TRU-DOT night sights, and three of the 17rd magazines. It's a 2021 production so the date code and antlers are under the trigger guard instead of the slide. The factory night sights are awesome, I really liked them.

Reason for selling is I just bought a USP and I'm a little more old school so prefer the USP to this. Very cool gun though that I'm sure someone will love. Especially if you are a John Wick fan haha.

Here is the SKU/MFG number from HK's site.

81000124 / 642230260665

Magazines were not pictured because they are in another case, but I'll get some pictures of those up ASAP. They ARE included with the sale!

Payment via USPS money order only. Will ship fully insured and tracked via FEDEX once funds clear. Your FFL MUST accept from individual!

Edit: A user messaged me and said that as of last month, Fedex won't ship from an individual to an FFL. On their site it says otherwise, but I will confirm from my Fedex. If Fedex is not possible, then I will look to see if UPS might do individual to an FFL. If not it will have to be FFL to FFL, might be a few more fees if so. Will update when I get more info.

Make sure of your local laws before purchase. No sales to California, sorry.

If you have any questions or want to see something specific, just let me know.

MSRP is $899 via HK, I got it a little cheaper though. My price is $850 shipped or nearest offer to your FFL.

PRICE DROP TO $700 SHIPPED.

Handwriting Black Air gun Trigger Rectangle

Photograph White Handwriting Air gun Sleeve
Handwriting Revolver White Air gun Trigger
Wood Handwriting Eyelash Automotive wheel system Spiral
Bicycle part Grey Rim Tints and shades Font
Automotive tire Rectangle Handwriting Font Automotive design
Gadget Liquid Audio equipment Electric blue Fashion accessory
Headgear Audio equipment Gadget Foot Automotive lighting

See less See more
#3 ·
Guys this thing is STILL available! I got caught up the last few months and wasn't able to update. Cactus was first in line, but I just spoke with him after the delay and he went a different direction from the P30LS. @Mores was next in line, I have spent him a PM. As of now it is STILL available!

And please guys, do not put your phone numbers in here, user tszenczy said he was scammed this way. Someone saw his number in the thread, then sent him a text posing as the seller and asked for payment.

If you have to post your contact info, do so via PM and let me know here that you've sent me a message.

It still available shipped from individual to FFL for $700 shipped!

#6 ·
Nope, unfortunately not. Had a lot of interest from FL, though! You're probably the 4th or 5th guy who has contacted me from there lol.

If you want to work something out just send me a message, I can have it shipped to your FFL of choice no problem. (You need 5 posts I believe to send and receive private messages) Thanks!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.