HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the approximate value of a NIB, Unfired (original box, all papers, and the gun is unwrapped from its original wrapping) P7 PSP? Original owner died and his estate sale includes numerous handguns (including an unfired, unwrapped 6" Python).

·
Registered
39 Posts
From what I understand the PSP's aren't worth as much as other P7 varients. The best thing you can do is a little research. Try some auction sites and online venders.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
What is the approximate value of a NIB, Unfired (original box, all papers, and the gun is unwrapped from its original wrapping) P7 PSP? Original owner died and his estate sale includes numerous handguns (including an unfired, unwrapped 6" Python).
Is it an actual PSP, marked as such on the slide, or just a plain-jane P7?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm surprised there isn't a barrage of inquiries about the Colt...I guess HK collectors don't care much for them? I would venture to guess that the P7 isn't that popular because of the location of the mag release being on the bottom of the mag well?

·
Registered
22 Posts
P7

If it is a "normal" PSP that doesn't actually say PSP on the gun itself I'd say $1100 is probably the high end as there are now so many GRADE A police turn ins on the market for <$800. It would help to know if it's Chantilly, Arlington, Trussville, etc import mark.

If it does say PSP on the slide then you have something special that only a bidding war can help decide the value.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts