HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of these nice items are available only on the German webstore. How come they don't make them available to us in the U.S.?

P30 mousepad

HK416 mousepad

P30 poster

·
Registered
218 Posts
If they supplied a frozen Schnitzel sandwich with those mouse pads, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. It ought to be about right once it got here.

·
Registered
818 Posts
If they supplied a frozen Schnitzel sandwich with those mouse pads, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. It ought to be about right once it got here.
Heck, I'd buy a case of them!!!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Group buy from Euro webstore....hmmmm. How about it? There is some things I would really like to have.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Schnitzel sandwich with pickle spears and fries...can't get it off my mind. We use to play Hearts almost every night while I was at Hutier Kasern in Hanau and would send a courier off to get Schnitzel sandwiches and beer and await his arrival so we could play when he got back. I kind of miss those days...and the Frauleins as well! Where are you Helga?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Some of these nice items are available only on the German webstore. How come they don't make them available to us in the U.S.?
Did you see that softshell? Heck if we can get a big enough order together and split the shipping it won't be that bad. The I could split it up ay my place and ship it all USPS Priority. Ya know, if it fits, it ships!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Why don't you give your fellow HK friends first dibs before you put them on Ebay? I don't think any of us would mind paying a fair price!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts