1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,250 Posts
Yeah, I know. Too bad it's a post sample necklace... that's Bill Fleming's son, Wade's nipple sticking out a bit there...

ps... still waitiin' on word of the next production of them old T-shirts... Jeff, can you kick Bill or Wade into gear on that?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Was always amazed with Curtis from S&H Arms that had a gold one years ago. My nips would be hard too if I had a string like that!!!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
That's a hell of a priceless necklace, well worth over $200K in today's dollars. I would love to have only 1 if I may, and it's good to know other people have them in abundance.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
That's a hell of a priceless necklace, well worth over $200K in today's dollars. I would love to have only 1 if I may, and it's good to know other people have them in abundance.
Post sample sear's are nearer $50 each in price ... maybe more this year, but still less than the $450 of transferable sears in the 90's

·
Registered
10,250 Posts
They're selling them for $100 these days, so not including the brass one (gold, mebbe?) that's only about $1500.00 hanging there...

John Tibbets had a gold one... made out of his wedding ring (or his wifes).

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yea I ran into wade on day here in Tulsa and we talked about his body art. Super nice guy, his father too! I'm just 20 years too young. To think here in Tulsa we had Flemings, S&H and Qualified... The HK sear capital!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Jesser, Yep the good ole days. Iirc my sear and conversion of a 94 to Mp-5 was only about 2k back in the day from S&H. Damn I wish now I still had it. Oklahoma made awesome stuff!!l

·
Registered
536 Posts
How nice it would be to have a one day amnesty period. All formes post marked on said date would be added to the registry. Oh to dream, what a lovely dream it would be!!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Isn't it sad to think that if you had that same necklace with diamonds and pearls it still wouldn't be worth the same in the US as that bunch of bent pieces of metal?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Isn't it sad to think that if you had that same necklace with diamonds and pearls it still wouldn't be worth the same in the US as that bunch of bent pieces of metal?
Funny, I never thouht of it that way... Nice how much we value our guns over such worhtless things as diamonds.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts

Transferable Flemming sears. Serial numbers 1-10

·
Registered
961 Posts
Why do people keep saying posty sears are $50.00? I see them used in good shape or even new for $5-$15 all the time?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts