HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I have meprolights for my USP45 tactical that need to be installed. Anyone know someone good and reasonable in the seattle (north or eastside) area that can do the work?

Oh, and just for fun, is there ANYBODY in the area that installs XD night sights? Seems like everyone just kind of shrugs their shoulders when I ask about this one...I guess gunsmithing is a dying art.

Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
LEEDs is in Tacoma; that is where I had my XD night sights installed. They are the shop that I went to when I lived in the SeaTac area. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, and they have great prices to top it off.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'd be interested as well. Anyone closer than Tacoma? Also, I'd really be interested in someone who uses a sight pusher instead of drifting. Guess I just feel queazy about banging on those little glass vials.

-john

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

I called them and they're CHEAP compared to an unnamed shop on the eastside. Too bad it'll probably cost more because of gas/time to drive down there than to just get it done in Bellevue for more money.

Thanks though, you guys in tacoma have a good shop.

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
Cant beat LEED, thing is..if you bought(prices are as good or better than anyone else) the sights from them......they install for free. If any of you guys are at LEED and see a 40-ish dude with a baseball cap behind the counter or in the vault....thats me :) no I dont' work there.......just good friends of mine

there is a guy up your way(Seatac area I think), The Sight Man......thats all I know but he is suppose to be great, if I dig around I might come up with some contact info

I called them and they're CHEAP compared to an unnamed shop on the eastside. Too bad it'll probably cost more because of gas/time to drive down there than to just get it done in Bellevue for more money.

Thanks though, you guys in tacoma have a good shop.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just in - HK USP / P2000 sight pusher

I'd be interested as well. Anyone closer than Tacoma? Also, I'd really be interested in someone who uses a sight pusher instead of drifting. Guess I just feel queazy about banging on those little glass vials.

-john
I realize this thread is 4 years old -- but I'm new to HK and this forum.

I just got in the USP/P2000 sight pusher (adjustment tool) and swapped out my stock sights for Meprolight and Heinie sights.

Pretty easy and quick.

I'm always looking to meet new people to get some tips about guns/shooting and where to shoot in the greater Seattle area -- so -- if you have some sights you want to remove/swap out -- let me know and we can get together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts