HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I know that this has been discussed, I've used search, but did not find what I was looking for.

I know that the general consensus is the Heinie straight 8 configuration. If I go that route, I still need to figure out if I want the .140 or .156...any thoughts? Also, since Mr. Heinie is out till late March, so I have time.

Does anyone know of any other manufacturer that offers a tritium front and plain rear sight? I have not been able to find anything other than straight 8's or three dots. I find that the three dots are to busy for me. Never used the straight 8's, but they seem to be uncluttered.

Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but Trijicon only offers 3 dot configuration...so does Meprolight and Ameriglo

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
10-8 does, but nothing made for USP's. Given the right smith they might be able to fit one of the 10-8's on there, or cut their own. I guess technically it's not all that hard to make a plain non-adjustable rear sight.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
If I were you, I would black-out your existing rear sight, and then get a Meprolight tritium front sight to go with it. I have one I could sell you if you like (just send me a PM), or you can get it directly from HK in any of several different heights.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I was going to say Novak. They are real nice folks to deal with. They sent me a replacement red front fiber for my USP9 combat competition, because I wanted the red and not the green fiber it came with. They sent them out free. I installed it same day, huge difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts