HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently acquired a full size USPT and am wondering about night sights. One of the main reasons I went with the tactical is to get the match trigger and sights so I don't want to throw just anything on it. Does anyone make night sights that are essentially the stock tactical sights but with the tritium in them?

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
I link I posted are the same exact tritium sights as the link from HKparts that Chango posted. I would go with HKParts if I were you. New sights on a tactical I believe the adjustable sights will keep the resale value, so ya I would save for those.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
One thing to keep in mind though. Tritium sights have a 10-year lifespan, so you want to get the freshest ones possible. I usually get them from Midway, and get the latest, freshest batch (they sell a huge volume of product).

They have a datecode on the bottom. If the seller will tell you the datecode, you can check with MeproLight to make sure they are not too old. Some sellers are selling brand-new 6 or 7 year-old night sights.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I put the Mepro adjustable sights on my USP and love them, don't have a can yet but I am getting ready for one. Got mine from HKparts also.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
A lot of people use A vice grip and punch but too many bad stories of slips causing damage to slide. I would highly recomend sending it out and having it professionally done by HK

·
Registered
47 Posts
Is there a universal sight pusher that would work? I had some non adjustable meps put on my usp9sd because the lgs said the adjustable ones wouldnt fit on 9sd. Will they fit? If so i would prefer those.

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
Is there a universal sight pusher that would work? I had some non adjustable meps put on my usp9sd because the lgs said the adjustable ones wouldnt fit on 9sd. Will they fit? If so i would prefer those.
Mepro adjustable sights should fit your USP9 SD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts