HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HKPRO NJ members check in!!! Im in central NJ and do most of my shooting at Rays in North Plainfield. Let me know if anyone ever wants to meet up.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ocean county side of the Atlantic county border here. Used to shoot at Dix. Will be joining South Jersey Shooting Club some time next month.

·
Registered
150 Posts
im north by morristown. cherry ridge, rays sport shop shooter

F

·
0 Posts
I just joined the forum today, and I'm fairly new the sport. I'm in the Fort Lee area, and I have been shooting up at Cherry Ridge. Like Johnz, It's a bit of a haul for me, but I know of no place closer for rifle. I was there Sunday, and they have done a lot of work on the berms.

I've lurked here a bit, but not to much. Are we Garden Staters chastised here as on most other firearms related boards?
The "move to free state", "get a U-Haul" and "what America are you in?" aren't constructive, so the jibes get old fast. I only mention this here as I haven't seen any other sites that have state specific forums.

Keep cool!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Fusey Lear said:
I just joined the forum today, and I'm fairly new the sport. I'm in the Fort Lee area, and I have been shooting up at Cherry Ridge. Like Johnz, It's a bit of a haul for me, but I know of no place closer for rifle. I was there Sunday, and they have done a lot of work on the berms.

I've lurked here a bit, but not to much. Are we Garden Staters chastised here as on most other firearms related boards?
The "move to free state", "get a U-Haul" and "what America are you in?" aren't constructive, so the jibes get old fast. I only mention this here as I haven't seen any other sites that have state specific forums.

Keep cool!
Welcome Fusey,

The Jersey bashing is no big deal around here. We get some digs, but we keep it HK as much as poss. It seems the Jersey folk do it more than anyone. Kinda silly, "Oh I wish I could have that. But....."

If you want a positive Jersey Hometown forum. Check out the one @ AR15.com. Alot of good guys over there. There's alot of North Jersey guys there as well. I go by "totalabuse".

·
Registered
193 Posts
jimmytwotimez said:
Whats up Big Daddy, how ya been!
Reporting from Lyndhurst and I do most of my shooting at the BULLETHOLE!
Howdy Jimmy,

Life is good down here. Over the past year I've bought and sold more guns than I can remember. It's been crazy!!! I've been doing the AK thing. Got a pretty well rounded collection. Haven't done much HKing, nor do I spend much time around here anymore. I check the "Market Place" from time too time. And that's about it.
Now that we've got our own area. I'll be hanging out more. I hope too see this forum active. Us Jersey clowns could realy benefit from this.

Hope all's well with you and yours.
Jack

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys. South Jersey checking in. Boy, this site has sure changed since the last time I was here.

Oh my...

My first post in almost 2 years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just joined the forum today, and I'm fairly new the sport. I'm in the Fort Lee area, and I have been shooting up at Cherry Ridge.
Transplant to Jersey from SoCal. I am in Leonia and in search of a range. Would appreciate any pointers to find a nearby one (<20miles).

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the Republic of NJ. Im from central NJ and shoot mostly at Rays in North Plainfield, Shoreshot in Lakewood, and sometimes at the Bullethole in Bellville. Check out the range locator off of AR-15.com to find a range near you.

http://www.ar15.com/ranges/

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi I live in Allentown NJ (near Trenton) I do most of my shooting at Ft Dix, anyone know of range over 400 meters in NJ Dix only goes to 200. Thanks Ed

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks I took a look at the website they have, I may go and check them out. The one thing about Dix is it's only 20 minutes away :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ed66,
If you're still in need of a sight tool. You may borrow mine. Just IM me your addy and I'll mail it out. Just don't keep it for a year, dig?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ex-Jersey guy. Moved to Nevada 2 months ago. Couple a things i miss is pork roll, pizza and a good sub. But it sure is great to do a 5 minute drive outside town limits to do some target practice. Oh, and i am a rays guy too, lived right in North Plainfield. Got all my handguns there. Ken is a great guy. Any of you drop buy the gun department tell him tom and nicole say hi from vegas.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi I live in Allentown NJ (near Trenton) I do most of my shooting at Ft Dix, anyone know of range over 400 meters in NJ Dix only goes to 200. Thanks Ed

New info.

There is a 600 yd range in Millville. It's called Cumberland County Rifle Club or something to that effect. It's on route 49.
I may be going there this week. Report will follow.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ex-Jersey guy. Moved to Nevada 2 months ago. Couple a things i miss is pork roll, pizza and a good sub. But it sure is great to do a 5 minute drive outside town limits to do some target practice. Oh, and i am a rays guy too, lived right in North Plainfield. Got all my handguns there. Ken is a great guy. Any of you drop buy the gun department tell him tom and nicole say hi from vegas.
Congrats on making it out! You will never have a good pizza again.

I lived in CO for awhile years back. You ask for porkroll and everyone looks at you like your from Mars.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts