HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a long time Sig and Glock guy and one sunny day about a year ago I held a HK P30. I knew I had to own one of these pistols based on feel alone. I read a decent amount about the LEM trigger and decided that would be the trigger system to go with. So, earlier this week I picked up a P30 V2. I ran 200 rounds through it and was quite impressed. Even though the V2 LEM is the heavy version, I found that I could shoot as well with the P30 than a lighter trigger in my Glocks. Because of the more natural feeling grip, the pistol tracks better during rapid fire and subsequent shots were more accurate. I am very happy with my HK P30, this is a awesome pistol.

Few questions:

I installed a lighter firing pin block spring. How do you know it went in correctly? Is this something that would not go back together if not done properly? I did a test with a pencil and the pistol shot the pencil out. I did follow the post by Big Bore about changing out the spring, just wanted to be sure.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Welcome!

It's a simple installation. If you didn't put it in correctly, you wouldn't be able to re-seat the firing pin + firing pin block.
Push in on the firing pin block and push in the firing pin. You should be able to push the firing pin in all the way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was able to see the firing pin while pushing up on the firing pin block after installation. I figured it was relatively straight forward just needed some reassurance. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I personally have a USP-C 9mm for my carry gun. I can be surgical with the pistol within 20 feet. I love it

welcome to the forum and you have one damn fine weapon there!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts