HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

As a 90's kid, I grew up playing the US SOCOM: Navy Seals video game series which is where I developed a fondness for all things HK (especially as I'm sure you can imagine, the MP5 and USP/MK23 pistols). I recently purchased my first HK, a USP9T and it's everything I was hoping it would be. It's my first full size pistol and the accuracy, even in my slightly unsteady hands, has been impressive to say the least. I'm definitely looking forward to ammo prices coming down a bit more so I can really start trying to improve my skills with it. I'm also definitely hooked and am looking forward to gathering more HK's in the future!

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Congrats!
Welcome to the Dark Side!
Your first step down the rabbit hole.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sir, one USP9T doesn't get you out of poor territory. welcome to poverty road :) now go buy another.
Ha, I'd love to. I'd especially love to find a USP 45 CT but those seem to have entered crazy territory lately. o_O

Congrats!
Welcome to the Dark Side!
Your first step down the rabbit hole.
Thanks!

The point of this game is to go broke buying the guns, not saving up to buy them in the first place. lol
This brand definitely doesn't help in the $$$ arena lol.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Learning firearms young and playing metal gear solid made me not a poor. Get the job that will pay for your Hk habits. Tax stamp collection that costs as much as my porsche:)

·
Registered
"The Fraternal Twins"
359 Posts
Sounds Like CoriolisEffect has the first stages of Hkolism which can't be cured but can be treated
I'm a 70s kid born in the mid 60s & it doesn't get any easier..
My 1st Hk was a P7M8, Then the USP45Tactical, Then the USP357C & then a Pair of USP40Cs
And Now???~~~~~~> Accessories, Holsters, Ammo.. The search is endless..
The 1st step is realizing you have a problem, Which you already now know..
Be prepared to be Poor.. Hk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have an HKCT and a P30SK so I'd like to think I'm no longer one of those despicable low-life poors. When I do target shooting from the lookout tower of my castle, I like to shoot with an HK in each hand. It makes me feel superior.

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
Oh you are just taking your first steps on the never-ending HK journey. “Poors” is very relative. I started with an HK45c and let’s just say I have gone a good distance from there with no end in sight. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have an HKCT and a P30SK so I'd like to think I'm no longer one of those despicable low-life poors. When I do target shooting from the lookout tower of my castle, I like to shoot with an HK in each hand. It makes me feel superior.
Nice! I definitely need to find another so I can double fist from my chalet like all you cool kids 🔫🔫

Oh you are just taking your first steps on the never-ending HK journey. “Poors” is very relative. I started with an HK45c and let’s just say I have gone a good distance from there with no end in sight. Enjoy!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can definitely see myself collecting the USP Tactical series and a MK23 some day for the cherry on top 💰

1 - 20 of 34 Posts