HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading the info on the different HK pistols as according to HKPro.com and I was reading up on the USP Tactical models ( as I have just newely aquired one) and I was surprised to see that the 9mm was said to not have an "O" ring, nor match trigger? Does the same go for the .40??? Also it didn't mention a .40 caliber as a model in "tactical". Is this a newer USP model? When I went to purchase the gun at the my local gun shop, the .40 stated "tactical" on the slide so I know I am not being jipped! What gives? How come no info the USP tactical .40, not even on the official website?

·
Registered
311 Posts
1) No Expert 9mm.

2) SD 9mm, not a "true tactical." No match trigger or O-ring.

Unfortunately, with the skyrocketing price of ammo in the last 9 months, HK continues to ignore the American 9mm market.

9mm ammo is still relatively cheap ($135/k). I cant find 45ACP for less than $230/k.

They may not have sold THAT well last year this time, but things have changed and 9mm is making a strong comeback.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
USP tactical .40

What about the .40? Is that a "true tactical". I was told that is came with the "O" ring, and match trigger! Why doesn't the official HK website showcase this model? Is it a new addition?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Only the normal rumor mill. I've heard nothing from any official source except for the "un-named high up at HK" that is always the "source" of these types of rumors. Don't believe any rumor until you hear it from Tom or HK direct. You'll sleep better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts