HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am surprised and pissed that there are nothing but three dot and XS sight options for the P2000! Have I missed something? I tried Heinie, Novak, 10-8, Warren, all with no luck. I do not like three dot sights and am looking for either a plain black or single dot rear (preferably with a wide notch) and a dot or tritium dot front. Tell me I've missed something, tell me I don't have to cut a new dovetail.......

·
Registered
205 Posts
I thought novak does custom fitting??

·
Registered
410 Posts
What sucks with the meps on the SK?! i have an order coming! oh noooooooo!!!

i believe there's a set of adjustable meps for the p2000. it's definitely accurate enough for those, that would look interesting.
it'll print more though..

·
Registered
347 Posts
Why would you mill the $$$ slide instead of the $ sights, if something were to require machining? That makes absolutely no sense. Machine the sights to fit, and while you are at it, shape them as you will.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why would you mill the $$$ slide instead of the $ sights, if something were to require machining? That makes absolutely no sense. Machine the sights to fit, and while you are at it, shape them as you will.
Milling the slide would allow you to use sights from several different makers if you decided you Wanted to change them at some point. But I hope not to have to do it. For now I will just have to black out the rear dots and maybe go with a thinner Dawson front fiber optic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts