HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow I have to go to Cal. to visit family in Eureka. I will be driving a SUV with the gun unloaded with ammo in a locked box with cable locked to frame of seat and when I go in trailer at camp site I will bring locked box in trailer. Does anyone know if there is a legal problem with this.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Just remember no over 10 round mags no 410 pistols ( SBS in CA) and no threaded barrels , extenral mag wells etc etc ) .. The roster does not matter for taking guns into state as long as they do not have more then 10 round mag and not 410 or breaking the states AWB

Also on Cal gun there was a thread about how I think you are allow to have a gun on you in your motor home if it parked and set up ie it is your home and you are allow to carry it a limited ammont around there ..But I have no idea if that is true or legal or not so please look up the law

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just remember no over 10 round mags no 410 pistols ( SBS in CA) and no threaded barrels , extenral mag wells etc etc ) .. The roster does not matter for taking guns into state as long as they do not have more then 10 round mag and not 410 or breaking the states AWB

Also on Cal gun there was a thread about how I think you are allow to have a gun on you in your motor home if it parked and set up ie it is your home and you are allow to carry it a limited ammont around there ..But I have no idea if that is true or legal or not so please look up the law
Thanks for that. I forgot about the 10 round. I will have to take a different gun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts