HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
we cant get this sadly no Chinese guns can come into the country or we would still have the 300 dollar AK'S LOL. I would love one of these and a Type 56-s

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Nice finish!!! Ha ha ha. I'll take one. Swing down lower and all. And go straight to jail. But hey. It'd be cool while it lasted.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
I want one! Their AKs are some of the best made IMHO. To bad it may bever be. Maybe they'll cut up a few and ship them in with no barrels.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
If it's Norinco, it's quality (usually).

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
no you can not buy them in the states,, asfar as I know there is still a ban in effect
Correctomundo! While he was funneling money and missile technology to China, sh*twillie clinton banned all imports of firearms and ammunition from China to the US. Ever read the story about the clinton's and Norinco?? It is almost as hard to get as obominations transcript/real birth cert.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Sweeeeet. But yeah, over priced. That's even more than a factory HK costs. Something weird going on there.

Or time to move to the Phillipines. :wink:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I want one! Their AKs are some of the best made IMHO. To bad it may bever be. Maybe they'll cut up a few and ship them in with no barrels.
Are you serious? You havent seen a original Zastava (Yugoslavian) ak have you? :) I am not talking about a parts kit build but an original Mitchell Arms import from back in the 80's. Probably the best quality ak ever made. I dont think the chinese ones are anywhere close to those as far as quality goes....

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I have a norinco mak90 and an sks by them that uses ak mags. both are good quality guns. The 90 has a 1.6 or 1.5mm stamped receiver on it and it is built like a tank. If I could get a norinco mp5 clone I would jump in it.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Are you serious? You havent seen a original Zastava (Yugoslavian) ak have you? :) I am not talking about a parts kit build but an original Mitchell Arms import from back in the 80's. Probably the best quality ak ever made. I dont think the chinese ones are anywhere close to those as far as quality goes....
I have a Yugo M70B1 and they are along with the Galil and Molot and Valmets are the highest evolution of the AK platform. However, I have 3 Polytechnologies ( a subsidiary of Norinco) AK's, one a legend and they are outstanding. Higher quality that the Norinco Mak90 series. Polytech stamped receivers are as thick as almost all other milled receivers and the Legend which is milled is twice as thick. They also have heat treated chromed bolts/carriers, spring loaded firing pins and their triggers, at least mine are magnificient. I would rate these as some of the very most robust rifles made.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I have 2 M56S and used to have 3.. plus 3 SKS I sold and a Tok from Norinco that's a keeper and I have nothing but good experiences to relate. The Bush the Elder and Klinton bans mean we in the USA will never see these guns, which would sell for $400 to $500 max. If they made HK 91/93 rifles or PSG1s I would eventually have a stack of them

·
Registered
76 Posts
No way their barrels are none chrome-lined

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
No way their barrels are none chrome-lined

Ok a true ak47 collector or shooter knows the quality of of original Mitchell arms yugo ak's so I'm not gonna bother responding to that :) this is an hk forum so let's stick to hk discussions. Carry on :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts