HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

With the continued success of the MP5 and UMP Operator courses I have run, and at the request of those students who have already attended those courses, I am proud to present another Advanced Operator Course in November 2016.

Here is the After Action Report from the Advanced Operator Course we ran in May 2016:

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/teufelsh...-tactical-pistol-adv-smg-operator-course.html

This course, on 18-19 November 2016 (Fri-Sat), will cover the advanced employment of the MP5 and UMP, involving history, lecture, demonstrations, and drills in order to maximize the full potential of these weapons. We will be building on the foundation laid in the Operator Course and then pushing into more challenging individual and team drills, at both close and longer ranges, and while working in and around vehicles, during both the day and night. As such, PRIOR ATTENDANCE IN A TEUFELSHUND TACTICAL MP5 AND UMP OPERATOR COURSE IS REQUIRED. A schedule of upcoming Operator Courses still available for enrollment prior to this Advanced Operator Course can be found on my website: Training Schedule

If you enjoyed the rapid progress in proficiency and performance you gained in the Operator Course, but wanted to continue to push yourself further, this is your opportunity.

The course is designed around the full auto variants, but that is not a prerequisite. As before, those with semi-auto only variants will have the opportunity to participate in some of the full auto training. For those without their own weapons or the desire to utilize a real HK submachine gun throughout the course, I am offering MP5s and UMPs as rental weapons, on a first come, first serve basis. Contact me for more information.

Cost is $525. If you'd like to attend, please send me a PM and I will keep the class roster running through this thread.

Registration requires 50% down payment. The remaining 50% payment will be required 30 days prior to the start date. Cancellation within 15 days of the course start date will result in only 50% of the total course cost to be reimbursed.
Coordinating instructions to follow once the course roster is set, but feel free to PM with any questions.

Here is a required equipment list:

-HK MP5 or UMP variant or conversion (including HK94 or USC) with sling
-Pistol: caliber 9mm to .45 ACP (preferably HK, of course)
-SMG and pistol magazines (minimum 3 each)
-1500-2000 rounds for SMG/100 rounds for pistol
-Belt and Holster (with solid retention capability)
-Magazine Pouches or Chest Rig
-Weapon mounted light on the primary weapon and secondary (if possible)
-Handheld weapon light
-Eye and Ear Protection
-Knee Pads or Pants with Knee Pads
-Weapons Lubrication and Cleaning Tools
-10 Dummy Rounds for your Primary Weapon; example: Dummy Rounds 9MM
-Note-taking Gear
-Chow and Water
-Seasonal Range Wear
-An open mind and great attitude

As previously, our host for this event is Frontline Defense. You can visit their site at: Pistol, Rifle, & Shotgun Outdoor Shooting Range Warrenton NCFrontline Defense | Firearms Training Center & Range

You'll find the range complex and staff allow us to conduct training that most other ranges can't and won't.

I recommend coordinating lodging in Wake Forest to centralize students.

Attendance from outside of North Carolina, with NFA weapons, will require approval of BATFE Form 5320.20. If you need assistance with filling out and submitting this form, please let me know.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Course Roster:

1. jt15550
2. Bobby D
3. Doctor Evil
4. 1F1fan
5. Roger Moorefield (MP5 Rental)
6. LE1
7. LE2
8. Sigma05

·
Registered
125 Posts
Is the MP7 up for rental? :D I might be able to make this class again. Such a great training opportunity.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the MP7 up for rental? :D I might be able to make this class again. Such a great training opportunity.
Sure hope you can join us again, Al. Your experience will be a great benefit to the other students.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts