HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first thread and need help deciding on an OD Green FS USP in 45 at a LGS for 720 thats in about 90-95%. It has the roller marked full Heckler and Koch on the right side of the slide. No original paperwork or box.

Should I go for it???? Is this a fair price?

·
Registered
619 Posts
No. I am sure that Sixy is simply trying to make sure that your dealer holds it for you! :wink:

Sounds like a good deal to me though brother. Shoot me your LGS' number and I will make sure that Sixy has it held for you...you can trust us!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it looks like that. It is also LEM. DId they make many of those out of the 500??

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info!!

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
That's a very good price for an OD USP 45. You better grab it before someone else does.

·
Registered
904 Posts
He's just new here and doesn't know the value people place on the colored frame units, which were a very limited production run and are quite valuable - mostly to HK aficionados...

I would suggest you buy that gun at that price, as its a super good deal, don't let on to the dealer about the rarity....

As an aside - those are fantastic guns to shoot, and arguably amongst the best guns made...

I'm looking for a OD Green 45 tactical to complete my set.... they are rare..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright I picked it up thanks for the help!! Looks to be a nice addition to the family!

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Booo! I was ready to offer you $100 for your LGS phone numer hehehe =)~ Nice grab, show us pictures of your OD USP .45 please!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Congrats brotha!!
you wont regret it - a very sought after frame color for an e end more amazing weapon!!

Sent from my Thunderbolt in the future, using SkyNet

·
Registered
619 Posts
Very nice brother!!! That is a fantastic price and you wont regret it. USP's just shoot fantastic and you wont be dissapointed! Now all you need are some extra mags for that puppy cause you will be shooting it a lot!

Happy for you man! Good find!

PICS DUDE....PICS!!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts