Well, the time has come to let this go. H&K USP Tactical in OD green with the Eagle case. Case is in excellent condition with no stains or blemishes. It is however missing the suppressor pouch but other than that, it’s all there.

The pistol was shot roughly 1500 rounds before I purchased it and I’ve only put four mags through it. The front sight is not the original to the pistol. The serial number is correct to the gun, frame and barrel and is unique to say the least 25-100000. The pistol is in excellent condition as shown and is near perfect other than the front sight not being the original.

My price is firm at $5500.00 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL. I’m not looking for any trades at the moment. IM or email if there are any questions or would like more pics.

ETA: Judging by the emoji’s and the mess of comments that had to be cleaned up twice in this ad, I’ve reduced the price to what I feel is very fair for this package. This is my absolute bottom dollar price and I will not take any less for it. Shipping/insurance is not included.
Thanks!

Rob