HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oerlikon LLM01 Dual IR & Visible Output Laser Module w/ Illuminator - $895

Ultra rare government trade in. German made Oerlikon Dual IR & Visible Output Laser Module with Illuminator and B&T QD Lever mount. This laser is rated at 5mW at 650nm (est. 2000m Range). These laser modules are selected for use by special operations teams on weapons systems such as the H&K MP7, HK G36 and L85A2.
They also have the Oerlikon LM-D for $795

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The main difference appears to be that the LLM01 has the illuminator.

They just updated the posts to add "All Oerlikon units appear new and unfired. "

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think that's about right for visible lasers - basically toys.

I also apparently don't know the forum rules here, and just saw that it's only for HK stuff. My bad - sorry.

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,845 Posts
Well that changes everything: unless I can get that switch I’m not buying one lol
And they better throw in that nifty screwdriver - have no idea about the camo carrier - Maybe my mom can sew me one

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
If it didn't cost so much I would buy it. It has a neat look to it. Already have to many dated laser modules...

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Most of us who buy this stuff don’t care about it being practical. We just want it because it’s hard to find and you know, clone reasons. The tape switch PRT does suck but I’m gonna do some digging for it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't see why the L3, Laser Devices or SureFire switches won't work on these. I'll email AU and see their response

Only other listing I found on these was some guy offering one for $2500, I'm sure they were pricey when they were new

1 - 20 of 30 Posts