HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
how is the FNS trigger? and how does it shoot? i have a subordinate officer looking for recommendations. He thinks the HK is too pricey and is leaning towards an M&P

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how is the FNS trigger? and how does it shoot? i have a subordinate officer looking for recommendations. He thinks the HK is too pricey and is leaning towards an M&P
The trigger is nice with a short uptake but a crispy break. The reset a tad spongy but you'll forget about it.

You'll end up spending more money on the M&P just to get it up to par with the FNS (Apex DCAEK, RAM, Warren Sights, extra magazine)

The FNS absolutely wrecks the M&P in terms of value and performance.

The FNS is currently my favorite striker fire pistol (yes, even moreso than the PPQ)

Curious as well on the FNS.

·
Registered
75 Posts
:)

I couldn't resist!

Sent from my iPhone 😡
(I'd rather be at the range trying to wear out my Not-LNIB gun collection.... Let's call it a BTS Beat To **** collection)

·
Registered
410 Posts
HaHaHa!
i hope the guns aren't using contraceptives so you coud give away the offspring to us in the forum...
better than a PPQ? I didn't know FN had a winner in the FNS!

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
:)

I couldn't resist!

Sent from my iPhone ��
(I'd rather be at the range trying to wear out my Not-LNIB gun collection.... Let's call it a BTS Beat To **** collection)
Well played sir, I see what you did there.

·
Registered
75 Posts
The back ground image is a scene from Caligula.

Sent from my iPhone 😡

·
Registered
205 Posts
Now that's what I call interracial! An orgy with Hk's and other makes.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gotta ask, what do the letters mean on the mags and mag holster???
Common practice among competition and tactical shooters to keep track of their magazines on the range and to be able to single out bad magazines.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
While I appreciate the thought, I'd appreciate if in the future no one takes pics of Glocks and HK's bumping uglies....
This is not the place for alternative lifestyles! :biggrin: :43:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts