HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Looks like crap from what I can see of it. I really hope it is just bad lighting but...I don't think that is the problem with it.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,019 Posts
Good grief. As long as there are suckers, there'll be those on the prowl for them.

$3895. Whew.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I sent him a question: "do you mean the mag is unfired, because that rifle has been refinished and sure looks beat?" see if he responds.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like one of the old police guns from the 90's. I got in 6 of these from a Florida wholesaler advertised as "slightly used" @ $1,500 each (1998)... they weren't shot much from looking at the internals, but they'd ridden in the trunk along with the spare, the tire jack, a 5 foot length of chain, some tin cans, a few rocks.... I took a pretty big hit on those guns, loosing about $200 each just to get rid of them...

Rustolium... the poor man's duracoat

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
It looks like one of the old police guns from the 90's. I got in 6 of these from a Florida wholesaler advertised as "slightly used" @ $1,500 each (1998)... they weren't shot much from looking at the internals, but they'd ridden in the trunk along with the spare, the tire jack, a 5 foot length of chain, some tin cans, a few rocks.... I took a pretty big hit on those guns, loosing about $200 each just to get rid of them...

I can promise you you'd lose a lot more than $200 on THAT gun. Unless you could manage to find another sucker. Even with the A3 stock, that's what, $1500 too high at least? You can even see where the selector arc grooves were painted over. Geez, at least bead-blast the thing clean before you Krylon it.

It's also funny that the only pic where you'd be able to see the internal parts, he's got the mag inserted. One other interesting thing - it has a tac-latch on it. Hard to believe someone would put a tac-latch on it after either having never shot it, nor shot it after installing the tac latch.

Maybe HE just never shot it. Plausible deniability.

But at least the pictures are good, so whoever looks at it knows what kind of shape its in.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts

I bought one of those police guns from New Helvatia; internally mine had alot of rust pits, but it ran 100% and the bore was excellent. Love your description on the finish...hidden in the trunk along with the spare, the tire jack, a 5 foot length of chain, some tin cans, a few rocks...

:D

·
Registered
589 Posts
The stock has never been moved either! Yikes!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts