HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just missed a MP5 that apparently came to be fired yesterday to my local range. Would have loved to have seen it. How many civilian owned MP5's do you think reside in this state? Thanks.

Bill

·
Registered
2 Posts
My buddie has a .45 MP5. He says it's rare. I still haven't seen it. He keeps that one in the safe and only takes it out to rub it with a babies diaper.

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
Just missed a MP5 that apparently came to be fired yesterday to my local range. Would have loved to have seen it. How many civilian owned MP5's do you think reside in this state? Thanks.

Bill
Well, here are a few of the ones located in Ohio.

Just click on the thumbnail and it will resize itself to fit you screen.

·
Registered
78 Posts
nice

nice pic chuck all I got is 2 vector v89 clones , 2 SW5 clones , 1 fabarm tac, and 1 Benelli , several HK pistols in my private collection.

To anyone near or around Alliance, Ohio there's a new sporting goods / gun store opening soon HenryBurtz outfitters LLc , were going to be open for business in about 30 days were working on it as I type , were going to carry several HK pistols and vector clones , good deals on ammo , we will treat you right and go out of our way for our customers,

I'm going post more info right before we open our doors to the public

Thanks
op4rebel

·
Registered
179 Posts
Not to high jack your thread but I was amazed when I found out that KY has over 6000 registered machine guns...and If I decide to move in with girlfriend...there will be one more MP5 in OH :)

If you get to NKY I like to shoot mine anytime...generally tell people as much ammo as you can afford...no one chooses to shoot it in 7.62 config too often...chickens I say.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts