HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if it was okay to post video's of people shooting my HK MG's?

I see in the picture section they only want guns, not people posing with them.

Thanks
Scott

PS They are done decent, no bikini girls or anything like that.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Cool vids, man. Nice arsenal too!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Cool videos thanks for posting. You have an amazing collection!

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,584 Posts
Iiiiiiiii'm a chicken hawk and you'rrrrrre a chicken...

:D

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Ah, some nice and warm things to watch in a cold Sunday afternoon. Thanks for sharing ;)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Iiiiiiiii'm a chicken hawk and you'rrrrrre a chicken...

:D

:)
I noticed that some of my friends also did this "chicken wing" thing "automatically", when they shoot with my MP5.
Even that it´s not so relaxed than normal elbow down position.
When I was watching some of the pic´s from the range, I also noticed this left hand "mag grip", so I bought this light/vertical grip and it did offer more stable and relaxed shooting position.

But thanks Scooter308 for posting those nice videos!

·
Super Moderator
1,197 Posts
Hey, Scott!

Great to see you here on HKPRO!

Do you still have your SD?

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,291 Posts
HK Vid's

Very nice video assortment...

I always enjoy watching other people shoot modern Post 86 select fire weapons... The smile and excitement is priceless many times at the range...

I always have a great time assisting & watching over other people have a good time experiencing weapons they know they can never own...

Good stuff Scooter...

Stay Safe...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow, excellent vids. I think you have just about every HK that I wish to own. Your video left me entertained as well as envious! ;) Very nice!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sick collection! Help out the NFA noob are you LE or a class 3 dealer or how can you own the post 86 stuff?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sick collection! Help out the NFA noob are you LE or a class 3 dealer or how can you own the post 86 stuff?

I am a 01FFL/03SOT (Class 3 Dealer) located in Toledo, OH.

Post 86 MG's are limited to .gov/LE or dealer's with Demo Letters for .gov/LE, I have done a couple of demo's for surrounding municipalities and the byproduct is possession of post 86 MG's.

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Scooter, you make a normal guy very green with envy!! You have a very wonderful collection of excellent weapons!!!

Video's were great to watch, but too many with uncle so and so , and some of your goofy friends. Next time, (help a dirty old man out,) and please ask the blond to shoot with a bikini on!:20000000: TJ

1 - 20 of 20 Posts