HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought the HK USP40 when it first came out back in 199?.

I also bought the HK Universal Tactical light that came for the gun at that time:

I am wondering if anyone knows what Lumen output it is or anything else about it. I know the newer M2 UTL light has a 90 lumen output, so I suspect that it is less than that.

Here is a picture:

And it came with this wierd belt holder that would supposedly let you mount it on a longarm (I don't even know what face icons to add to this, as it doesn't seem very durable):

But you could actually put the loght in the holder and turn it on from one side and have it shine out the other:

Any thoughts?

thanks

·
Registered
383 Posts
My understanding was that the big difference between the original vs the M2 was upgraded internals for more recoil protection. I thought they were all 90. Insight does have an upgrade kit for the M3 series that is 100% compatible and replaces the bulb with an led and boosts output to 120+ lumens.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
interesting pouch. The output is 90 lumens. The oldg36k handguard would accept the utl without use of the pouch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.