HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a little interesting thing while I was surfing the webshop today. HK keeps most of the old items pictures on their server with an item number.
If you follow this link https://us.hkwebshop.com/mmanager/show/byRelID////42////cw_product/skel_popup.tpl and replace the 42 with a number 1-300 or so, you get an item. It won't work with all numbers though.

Here is something neat I found:

Post something cool if you find something.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

<--hot.

<-- what is this? o.o

<-- WOW, they sold this on the webshop at one time? REALLY?

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I want that MP5 hat!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

Whoa, P46..

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
THE BEAR. I WANT 2.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,755 Posts
I've been begging for years to try to obtain one of the P46 prototypes...

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I have that P46 band, got it in a bulk trade, got a mini umbrella in the deal as well. I thought the bear was kinda funny...I had no idea what a P46 was, G3Kurz enlightened me.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
What is the P46. I want one also. Hell might aswell add to the collection ..

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
WOW! Lots of cool stuff!!!
Justin/PSG1 Nut still owes me that CD too... :wink:

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,755 Posts
That CD was never really liked. Until it sold out.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
I came this close "-" to getting a couple years ago, only offered on the German site, before they had the paypal option. Procastinated and have regretted it big time ever since. Consider one of those on my "trade you stuff" list.

THE BEAR. I WANT 2.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
I came this close "-" to getting a couple years ago, only offered on the German site, before they had the paypal option. Procastinated and have regretted it big time ever since. Consider one of those on my "trade you stuff" list.
Why do you think I wanted 2? I have to tease you with it for a while first. By the way I am going to try to get your stuff out in the AM, sorry its been a long week.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
The Euro Site started giving the Cds out for free with purchases from them, I have a few, they are still kind unliked! Never seen the bear...my biggest regret is not purchasing the HK branded Oakley M Frames they had for sale.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
The Euro Site started giving the Cds out for free with purchases from them, I have a few, they are still kind unliked! Never seen the bear...my biggest regret is not purchasing the HK branded Oakley M Frames they had for sale.
I lost the bid for a pair of NIB HK M Frames on Ebay about a year ago. Who ever bid 350 for those with 10 seconds remaining I wish you burn in hell.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I have never seen any of the Oakleys except the webshop, but if I remember right they cost 185 Euro, someone wanted them bad for $350.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts