HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those lucky ones who got one before they sold out, received email with FedEx tracking number a little bit ago.
Good Job Atlantic Firearms!!!

Chuck

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Good deal. Now we will expect a real review soon :biggrin:

·
Registered
66 Posts
REVIEW OF OMEGA SD RECEIVER

I received the omega mp5sd today and this is a video of out of the box firing. it functioned flawlessly in semi, full automatic and accepted the factory hk mp5sd suppressor. The weapon was packaged in a soft side padded carrying case in black and well boxed with instruction manual etc. The welds and finish are superb and as good as I have ever seen. I am very impressed with the purchase and would not hesitate to buy another one, highly recommended.

VIDEO firing SEMI and FULL AUTO with FACTORY SUPPRESSOR

[video]http://sheepdogconcept.com/omega/omega.mp4[/video]

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Come on... Post some high quality close up pictures....please!

I received the omega mp5sd today and this is a video of out of the box firing. it functioned flawlessly in semi, full automatic and accepted the factory hk mp5sd suppressor. The weapon was packaged in a soft side padded carrying case in black and well boxed with instruction manual etc. The welds and finish are superb and as good as I have ever seen. I am very impressed with the purchase and would not hesitate to buy another one, highly recommended. [video]http://sheepdogconcept.com/omega/omega.mp4[/video]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Come on... Post some high quality close up pictures....please!

it actually looks exactly like the photos on their web site, i am on a cell phone hot spot so i was lucky to upload the video before my monthly band width allocation was used up. ;)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
For those lucky ones who got one before they sold out, received email with FedEx tracking number a little bit ago.
Good Job Atlantic Firearms!!!

Chuck
Which can will you be using Chuck?

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
edman99

My Class III has the B&T SD one now waiting for the paper work to clear. I hope to pick the receiver up in a day or two and work up a time for us to get together with the suppressor and try it out.
I am curious to hear it. Beowulf has posted some nice pics and a good informative write up of his impressions along with a measurement of the suppressor cage ID that Mr. Maim asked about.

Chuck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts