HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is WOW, what a difference. I never had an issue with the original one. But this one by far is the tops. I know there have been endless posts on this but, 3 minutes to install and what a difference. Pics to follow:wink:

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
I couldn't believe what a difference such a little easy to install part made.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
agreed- its a must have. just make sure you check it in your holster. I had to dremel my holster so the mag would not release when holstering.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Can't wait to do that install tomorrow. Like most I don't mind the original release but the extended is just the best mod in my eyes. Cheap and effective!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Yea I ordered one less than 5 hours after grabbing my ss uspc. I love that it is larger but not too large, if someone wasnt firmiliar with them, they wouldnt even notice that it is larger than stock. Soo glad they were in stock

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Just installed mine and wow doesn't begin to describe it. Another obstacle out of the way.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
It really is how it should come from the factory. Especially on newer usp's. Maybe my p30's mag release just spoils me but the extended mag release just makes me look at the standard mag release as a baby size and the extended as what should be standard.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
It really is how it should come from the factory. Especially on newer usp's. Maybe my p30's mag release just spoils me but the extended mag release just makes me look at the standard mag release as a baby size and the extended as what should be standard.
^^^ 100% the truth.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just put the extended mag release on my usp9sd and i love it. Took it to the range last nite and had zero issues with mags dropping like i had read about. Im happy!

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
part number? uspf install instructions?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
It's my understanding the extended release doesn't work with the polymer mags of the USPfs 9 & .40, is this correct?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
It's my understanding the extended release doesn't work with the polymer mags of the USPfs 9 & .40, is this correct?
Works just fine on my USPf 9.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts