HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Interesting. My wife and I went to Thailand, and paid a visit to the Royal Palace. Thailand bans guns and firearms except for highly trusted police and guards. Interesting part is that most of the Royal guards are unarmed, with really worn down M16A3's. However, they have no ammo, and no mags, in fact the mag well is permanently blocked by a clear plastic guard.

However, the Royal guard that are closest to the royalty have the only loaded and working assault rifles, mags, ammo, and bayonet to boot. What did they choose? See for yourself. :)

Sorry for the crappy pic, I was told to stop taking pictures by the guard there (see him staring at me), and it was the only picture I was able to take. That edge on the right is someones arm and sleeve. :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't think that is a mag, looks like something on the ground.

What would be the point of them having a rifle if they had no ammo? Use them as clubs?

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess no one is impressed. I dunno, for a country that bans all guns, even for most police officers, I kinda liked that when they did pick a gun, they pick an HK. ;)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Get a photobucket account. Free, and no bias against guns.
Or just upload it directly from your computer as that is one of the benefits of being a Premium Member :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts