HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have been away for to long. So to get back in the game I would like to post one picture a day of my hosts. First up is my favorite. This is a Parabellum Combat systems MP5. Jeff built this for me several years ago. LSC flat with German parts except for the barrel. Shown with registered Fleming sear pack. HK stock, BT rail, Aimpoint T1 micro, Surefire 628 with upgraded LED light. This gun runs like a well oiled sowing machine. Off all my hosts this is my favorite. I have thought about adding a welded rail but I just keep it like it is.

So my question is since I have been away so long what is new. Anything I need to change or add. It is good to be back.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
This gun runs like a well oiled sowing machine...
Anything I need to change or add?
Nope... Gun is awesome!! Thanks for the pic.

Only thing I would change is your spelling... Unless of course you really do hunt hogs with that well oiled "sowing" machine... Lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yes I have 14 others. That is why one a day for 15 days.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Day Two, how do we know you aren't going to post the same two guns while making optic and furniture changes.:3100000:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well let's see I think there are distinct differences between MP5,mp5k, MP5 reverse stretch,hk53 hk53k, hk51, g3,g3k, I 33,33k,32,32k etc. Plus there are members on this forum that know and have seen what I have.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And I actually have enough optics to use a different one on each host. The only thing I keep the same is the sear pack

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Day two pic?

Never mind I see you are doing a thread a day.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes. I have been away from the forum for a long time. I have had a love for this platform for a very long time. Got my sear when they were still cheap. Back in the late 90's. Started with a rebuilt HK53 and have added hosts over the years. Love this platform. This is kind of fun thing for me to do and also want to open up discussions and learn again about what is going on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts