HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a HK 45 Compact Tactical V3 about 2 weeks ago, BC date code what a neat gun. I loved the gun so much I ran down another, same specifications and as luck would have it the other one shows up today and the guns are sequential serial numbers to each other! What are the odds of that happening? :100000:

·
Registered
50 Posts
That is very awesome and would have to agree, get a lottery ticket ASAP! Closest thing like this to happen to me was I got a bulgarian 5.45 demilled krink kit a year ago that was the reciprocal or inverse of the serial number from a demilled bulgarian 5.45 krink kit I bought before this one.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Actually, pretty darned good and by no stretch rare, or even uncommon. HK does not pay attention to serial numbers like some other manufacturers and at our old shop we usually got in orders with multiple sequential serial numbers. I own a few sets of them myself and we once got in one shipment that had 7 or 8 pistols that were sequential. It's fun to have but sequential serial numbers do not increase the value of HKs like it may with other firearms where it seems the maker goes to great lengths not to ship them out with sequential serial numbers.

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
Actually, pretty darned good and by no stretch rare, or even uncommon. HK does not pay attention to serial numbers like some other manufacturers and at our old shop we usually got in orders with multiple sequential serial numbers. I own a few sets of them myself and we once got in one shipment that had 7 or 8 pistols that were sequential. It's fun to have but sequential serial numbers do not increase the value of HKs like it may with other firearms where it seems the maker goes to great lengths not to ship them out with sequential serial numbers.
BB,

They came from two different places.

OP,

That's pretty neat, glad you reunited the pair!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.