HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided that I am going to buy just one more HK Pistol. It will be a HK45CT. I have had a P30 in .40 and a 45C but I let them go. Now that I am without an HK I am wishing I had one. So this will be my final buy and I will be buying a suppressor as well. I just want to know from those of you that have them if it's worth the price to pay for the CT or just buy a 45C and then buy the barrel for it? I wish HK would drop their prices for those of us that actually use them rather than just have them for a show piece as well. If they could learn anything from Glock it would be marketing, and reasonable prices.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
It is absolutely cheaper to buy the HK45CT as a package. I was lucky and found one for about $1050 out the door a month ago. But these models are scarce to say the least right now. So I would expect to pay around $1200 right now for one if you can find it. I have heard a rumor that more of these are going to be released by HK this fall sometime. However I have also heard from a reputable HK rep that they might not be making many more of these at all. They are truly sweet pistols. Good Luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts