HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
looks like the can and the pistol are just laying on the ground and the gun is pushed up to the suppressor but not actually attached?

·
Registered
429 Posts
guess so...ive certainly been wrong more than once before..
ok? whered you get the barrel? :)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Im pretty sure a guy here sent his P30 off to get the barrel threaded and an extention adaptor added for a Can. (many people do this for P9 9mm's)

Not sure if thats the case, but it would be mighty sweet to have a suppressed P7 :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Now I really can't wait!!!

I sent my P30 barrel to Adco last week to have it extended and threaded. I will be using an Evo-9 for now, but will also have a Trident-9 soon. I was going to order an Htg Cycle, but SWR has more adapters and is a little more established as a company at this point. I recently saw a pic of the HTG baffles and they look quite similar to SWR's Omega baffles.

www.adcofirearms.com

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now I really can't wait!!!

I sent my P30 barrel to Adco last week to have it extended and threaded. I will be using an Evo-9 for now, but will also have a Trident-9 soon. I was going to order an Htg Cycle, but SWR has more adapters and is a little more established as a company at this point. I recently saw a pic of the HTG baffles and they look quite similar to SWR's Omega baffles.

www.adcofirearms.com
PAP30,

ADCO is where I send all of my barrels to have threaded extensions (P7 is the only gun they couldn't do for me). They do very good work. You're going to be pleased!

The HTG Cycle-2 and the SWR are both right on par. HTG's Epsilon baffel is pretty darn similar to SWR's Omega. Plus both manufacturers offer 9mm cans with a larger 1.375 diameter (most others are 1.25). I've heard both shot side-by-side and they are the two quietest 9mm cans (shot dry) available, IMHO. With subsonic 147 grain, the results are impressive!

Please post some pics of yours when she's done!:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes....that WOULD look very sexy! Now where did the threaded barrel come from??

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For the "where'd you get the barrel" questions - ADCO (link in PAP30's post above) will do threaded extensions (you give them the length of the extension and the thread pitch you want) for just about any barrel for $125. Just go to their website and click on "shop services" from the menu on the left hand side of the page. "Threaded barrel extension" is right at the top of the shop services list.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Looks GREAT MAJ MALFUNCTION! More pics would be appreciated :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
That sure looks great. Maybe someone should call Jack Bauer and let him know he can put a can on the P30, maybe he'll use that in the new season.

·
Registered
381 Posts
That is awesome. I really wished I lived in a state that allowed us to own those things.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts