HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since no one has ever posted anything to represent Wyoming, I guess the Drill Instructors were right..."Only three things come from Wyoming, steers, qu**rs, and people who don't own H&K weapons."

·
Registered
9 Posts
Since no one has ever posted anything to represent Wyoming, I guess the Drill Instructors were right..."Only three things come from Wyoming, steers, qu**rs, and people who don't own H&K weapons."
Well then, we'll just nip that one in the bud now that I am here to represent the great state of Wyoming huh? The HKs are plentiful here, it's just that most are out hunting and fishing. Not in front of the pc like I am now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am here from Buffalo, Wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2500000:

Most of us here work outside. We do not have office jobs where we can sit around on our butts and spend all day on HKPro. Oh ya, and GunBroker.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Only in Wyo

Here from Torrington and Evanston. Both sides and squat on the borders.
From the Bear river to the Platte and I've hiked, hunted and fished a big portion of both for a lot of miles in both directions.

UF

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello from Rock Springs, Wyoming. It looks like it has been a while since anyone from Wyo has posted. I am a proud HK owner and see others from time to time.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Originally from Worland, living in Casper now. Been an HK fan since I can remember. And about the queer thing....must not be to educated on wick really happens here in Wyoming

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm from Evanston/Laramie and I am just getting into HKs, even though I've been interested in firearms and gunsmithing for quite a while now. I am just starting my first HK USC/UMP conversion right now.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am here from Buffalo, Wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of us here work outside. We do not have office jobs where we can sit around on our butts and spend all day on HKPro. Oh ya, and GunBroker.
God I can't emphasize this enough......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts