HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by the gun show yesterday. They have one here every two months or so and usually there are very few, if any HKs there. I've pretty much stopped going, but I thought I'd take a chance and see if I could find a P7 to fondle. No P7s to be had, but I found three dealers that had HKs on display. I found a USP .45 that looked like it had hardly ever been fired and talked the guy down to $575. Only one magazine, no box, but it looks great.

Damn! Just what I needed, another gun...

·
Registered
783 Posts
Excellent choice! Is it an earlier model from the 90's? If you want to post some pics that would be great! Sounds like you got a good deal!

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
I would throw $550 on the desk, and just say, hey its missing 1 mag, I bet he will take your offer and let you have it

·
Banned
188 Posts
12 round mag?

Oh, and post pics or I don't believe you :wink:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
10 round mag... Not as good a deal as I first thought, but I still think I did OK.

I'll try to get pics this weekend.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
I am glad I don't get to take leave for gun shows.....because I would be super poor. If I saw a USP45 for cheap or something like that........or a MK23 at any price I would buy it. Just because it was at the gun show.

I'd say you still did pretty decent. Just grab some mags, and any tune up parts it might need if any.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts