HKPRO Forums banner

41 - 60 of 236 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
This whole thread was kinda like being at a motorcycle rally and a biker chick shows the crowd her tits. Alright you looked, but not sure why you did while truning your head the other way. You had a felling what was about to happen, but you had to keep looking. Sure, you saw a new offering by HK, but it really wasn't you were hoping for.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
This whole thread was kinda like being at a motorcycle rally and a biker chick shows the crowd her tits. Alright you looked, but not sure why you did while truning your head the other way. You had a felling what was about to happen, but you had to keep looking. Sure, you saw a new offering by HK, but it really wasn't you were hoping for.
I think we should be glad they still keep the mark23/usp/mp5 stuff still in production for either mil or civ

but yeah, its not going to be anything i cool i can almost guarantee

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Lot's of really cool stuff done today. Lots of learning, scenario development, product review, firearms training. Pictures soon! And I learned that HK has made a significant commitment to developing the US consumer market and building the brand on this side of the pond.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
No offense, but all I saw was a SFP9L slide on a VP9B frame, nothing screams match unless it was in the right corner

·
11,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
No offense taken. The VP9 Match is not all that is being launched. But you all probably have figured that out already...

·
Registered
253 Posts
No offense taken. The VP9 Match is not all that is being launched. But you all probably have figured that out already...
Much appreciate the info! I’m thrilled to hear of the US market commitment. Just hope they can provide the supply to keep up with demand. I’m looking forward to whatever is next and hopefully we’ll start seeing some relief on the ammo prices too! 🍻

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,269 Posts
It looks to be seeing it has the new type trigger housing that has SN on it. OR, is it just a plant to throw people off? Man that would be one sweetness though if it were the case. I wouldn't have to sacrifice one of my SP5's to create one.

Edit: ^^^^^^ Hill Raiser seems to be correct.. Better look says thats not the SD handguard.... Better eye Hill Raiser

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
Lot's of really cool stuff done today. Lots of learning, scenario development, product review, firearms training. Pictures soon! And I learned that HK has made a significant commitment to developing the US consumer market and building the brand on this side of the pond.
As someone who attended some previous training at HK, I agree HK is taking steps in the right direction with regard to the civy market. Are they where I’d like to see them? No, but things don’t happen all at once, or over night. Many people know I’m someone who will be out in front if I think HK doesn’t have their sh!t together. Yes, I know I’ve ticked off HK, but sometimes they need to know what some of the public is thinking; blind praise doesn’t help anyone. In this case, let’s keep the good times rolling. If there’s any area for improvement, it’s the limited quantities, which only drives scarce product to auction sites. I’d rather see three plentiful items than five scarce items.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Showing on the German site

SFP9 Match OR | The Alpha of Match Pistols
SFP9 MATCH OR - The alpha in caliber 9 mm x 19 for the ambitious sports shooter with a penchant for precision and perfection. Whether under static or dynamic competition conditions: It's a Match.
A customizable grip volume adjustment in combination with the perfect ergonomics of the pistol ensures a balanced and safe hand position during rapid firing disciplines. Our new light sport trigger with a pull of only 15 +4N and the 5.5 inch long HK precision barrel reduces the possibility of a stray bullet thereby increasing accuracy. The OR interface of the Match pistol offers different MRDS mounting options so the competitor may fine tune the gun to suit them.
All assemblies are manufactured to our usual high HK quality standards and are precisely machined to allow perfect function.The disassembly of the pistol follows the same safe sequence of action as its military family members whilst maintain tool-less disassembly. Unlike some pistols, ours will not allow the disassembly process to start until the magazine is removed. It could hardly be safer.
Equipment and individualisation possibilities of the SFP9 pistol family
Sport trigger

Trigger Pull 15 +4N, Trigger Travel 6 mm, Reset 3 mm
O-Ring

O-Ring for minimized barrel play and accuracy support
Adapter plates

Adpater plates for: Docter Sight III, Meopta Meosight III, Insight MRDS, Burris Fastfire 2/3, Trijicon RMR, C-More STS2, Leupold Deltapoint, Vortex Viper/Venom
Jet-Funnel

Magazine release

Paddle (magazine release on trigger guard)

Push Button (magazine release on pistol grip)
Features
  • Sport trigger with drop safety. Trigger pull: 15 +4N
  • Optical Ready (OR) interface
  • 5.5 inch HK precision barrel
  • O-Ring for minimized barrel play and accuracy support
  • Exchangeable back straps and grip shells. More than 25 individual grip combinations possible
  • Patented exchangeable charging supports
  • Paddle or Push-Button magazine release
  • Firing pin indicator on rear of slide
  • Low hand position enables quick and accurate follow-up shots
  • Ambidextrous operation for right and left-handed shooters (magazine and slide release)
  • Ideal grip ergonomics
  • No tools needed to strip to main assembly groups
  • Loaded chamber indicator
  • Jet-Funnel
  • 20 round magazine capacity
  • Wide variety of accessories

·
Registered
253 Posts
It looks to be seeing it has the new type trigger housing that has SN on it. OR, is it just a plant to throw people off? Man that would be one sweetness though if it were the case. I wouldn't have to sacrifice one of my SP5's to create one.

Edit: ^^^^^^ Hill Raiser seems to be correct.. Better look says thats not the SD handguard.... Better eye Hill Raiser
Ive never seen that kind of barrel shroud on any other gun. It looks a strikingly similar to an SD. 2nd gun from the bottom In the photo. The one above the bottom gun that has the Holosun with the Made in China marking on the optic. 😆

·
11,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Holosun is part of the event.

41 - 60 of 236 Posts