HKPRO Forums banner

81 - 100 of 236 Posts

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
The VP9 Match is already arriving and will be rolling to eager hands soon. The event was 3.5 days of MP5, pistol, red dot, low light, hand to hand CQB and scenario training. We are already building out an exclusive HKPro weekend event agenda for those who are interested in an ultimate experience at this premier facility. Also working on a stunning HKPro offering that will rock. Oh... and there was another super secret squirrel weapon reveal. Not quite ready to pull back the curtain on Excalibur... Let's just say that the MP5's did a flute concerto at the event.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
I suppose a watered down version is better than nothing.

Still, no comparison to what we experience at Frontline Defense in North Carolina. Shooting out the windshield of a car and shooting in complete darkness, not to mention the camaradarie and team work that is so much the great part of those programs.

I'm real curious to see if Straightgrain's comment that:

"HK has made a significant commitment to developing the US consumer market and building the brand on this side of the pond. "

Comes to pass.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to search for a Sig 365, since hk sees no need to produce a firearm to fit the need the 365 fills, despite asking us in their "survey".

Just another end user, greatly disappointed, but remaining loyal to the cause.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
The VP9 Match is already arriving and will be rolling to eager hands soon. The event was 3.5 days of MP5, pistol, red dot, low light, hand to hand CQB and scenario training. We are already building out an exclusive HKPro weekend event agenda for those who are interested in an ultimate experience at this premier facility. Also working on a stunning HKPro offering that will rock. Oh... and there was another super secret squirrel weapon reveal. Not quite ready to pull back the curtain on Excalibur... Let's just say that the MP5's did a flute concerto at the event. View attachment 293749
I’m into squirrel weapons! Can’t wait for that.
WOFT looks like an awesome place to train. Definitely going to check it out next time I’m down there.

81 - 100 of 236 Posts