HKPRO Forums banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
I don't understand why they won't do this. Instead of burning resources on making yet another VP9 that nobody asked for, why not just find a solution to the production handicaps of the SP5 series? HK can see no one is paying the same percentage over MSRP for a VP9 vs a PDW...
@HKPRO can speak to this better than I can, but I believe the answer is because these are different production lines at the factory. You can't make SP5s on the VP line. So shutting down the VP lines doesn't mean you get more SP5s. Each of the production lines have limits (HK is not a big company) that can only pump out so much product. The demand for SP5s exceeds the production limits coupled with the delays associated with having to export and import all those guns.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,014 Posts
@HKPRO can speak to this better than I can, but I believe the answer is because these are different production lines at the factory. You can't make SP5s on the VP line. So shutting down the VP lines doesn't mean you get more SP5s. Each of the production lines have limits (HK is not a big company) that can only pump out so much product. The demand for SP5s exceeds the production limits coupled with the delays associated with having to export and import all those guns.
SP5s are made on the MP5 line and the PDWs are made on the MP5K line. Only so many hours in a day...

·
Registered
2 Posts
In flagrant violation of the rules, I have three equally likely guesses:

1) An optics ready P7 with a P365 style magazine, chambered in three very popular calibers - 4.6x30, 5.7x28, and 7.62x25

2) A semi auto G11 BB gun, sold exclusively through the Military Arms Channel Gun Broker page. Starting bid of $900

3) An SP7

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
In flagrant violation of the rules, I have three equally likely guesses:

1) An optics ready P7 with a P365 style magazine, chambered in three very popular calibers - 4.6x30, 5.7x28, and 7.62x25

2) A semi auto G11 BB gun, sold exclusively through the Military Arms Channel Gun Broker page. Starting bid of $900

3) An SP7
FLAGRANT!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
My wished for weapon that is the Big Reveal is a MP7 that can be sold to a mere mortal like me.

·
Registered
...waiting for a VP45 OR.
65 Posts
Phase plasma rifle in the 40 watt range...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Operation Excaliber Raffle

How to Enter Raffle:

What we learned in Operation Big Reveal is that HK has a big reveal coming up later this year. So far fans are stymied as to what this could be since HK has already provided its fanbase with every imaginable thing they asked and hoped for. So, to enter this raffle you must guess what the new product being released (or revealed) later this year is going to be. The person who gets it right (or closest) will be the winner. Industry professionals, you are not eligible for this raffle. I'm looking at you James Williamson (who already knows), @Saab95v6 @HKPRO etc...

Rules:
1. Take your best shot at guessing what's coming. You can be serious or sarcastic.
2. If multiple people guess correctly, I'll pick randomly among the correct answers.
3. Multiple entries will disqualify you automatically. Don't give multiple answers in the same post either.
4. This is not a thread to debate what's coming. Just post your best guess - this is a raffle.
5. This raffle ends WHEN HK reveals the big reveal during Operation Bigger Reveal - Part Duex.
6. Attempts to bribe @Marine0303 with tacos, Bojangles, Sheetz gift cards, etc. will fail, but earn you extra points.

What is the prize??
I don't know. I'm flying by the seat of my pants here. Feel free to PM me with suggestions.
Not an original guess but H&K has yet to dive into the single stack market so I will guess an M&P9 shield plus-style VP9 carry piece in 9mm that holds 12-14 rounds.

·
Registered
...waiting for a VP45 OR.
65 Posts
An H&K 10mm handgun...?

I'd buy that for a dollar! Especially if it had an optics ready slide.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It will be a roller delayed, belt fed slim MP7 in .300 win mag pistol. Chinese tits are optional.

·
Premium Member
2,768 Posts
Looks like I guessed right. HK just uploaded a video to YouTube of a SL8-6.
Yawn. SL8-6, sorry, nothing exciting to see there other than perhaps cheaper options for G36 conversion hosts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 109 Posts