HKPRO Forums banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
When is the big reveal going to be announced? Days, weeks or months? I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a really cool new toy in the 3-4k range. Is this big reveal worth waiting on? Anything that has to be modified like the SL8 or USC is not really cool. Any input that will not give away what the reveal is would be much appreciated. A sub gun in 10mm 40cal or 4.6x 30 I would wait on or a new 5.56 rifle.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
When is the big reveal going to be announced? Days, weeks or months? I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a really cool new toy in the 3-4k range. Is this big reveal worth waiting on? Anything that has to be modified like the SL8 or USC is not really cool. Any input that will not give away what the reveal is would be much appreciated. A sub gun in 10mm 40cal or 4.6x 30 I would wait on or a new 5.56 rifle.
Decades - Millennia is the most current guidance

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would like to know as well - just give us the caliber's HK! ;) POR FAVOR

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
looks like it will be a pistol announcement this fall (2021) James let it out in the video while at an HK event.

·
Premium Member
2,768 Posts
Little doubt on a pistol, but I doubt that is it. I think we will see something in the long gun category.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperSix_9

·
Registered
203 Posts

If the MP7 is introduced during the demo then the Special Weapon can’t be it unless it’s the A2 😂

Looking more like a civilian 416, 433, or an MP5 chambered in 10/40.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts