HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
When is the big reveal going to be announced? Days, weeks or months? I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a really cool new toy in the 3-4k range. Is this big reveal worth waiting on? Anything that has to be modified like the SL8 or USC is not really cool. Any input that will not give away what the reveal is would be much appreciated. A sub gun in 10mm 40cal or 4.6x 30 I would wait on or a new 5.56 rifle.

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
When is the big reveal going to be announced? Days, weeks or months? I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a really cool new toy in the 3-4k range. Is this big reveal worth waiting on? Anything that has to be modified like the SL8 or USC is not really cool. Any input that will not give away what the reveal is would be much appreciated. A sub gun in 10mm 40cal or 4.6x 30 I would wait on or a new 5.56 rifle.
Decades - Millennia is the most current guidance

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
212 Posts
I would like to know as well - just give us the caliber's HK! ;) POR FAVOR

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
looks like it will be a pistol announcement this fall (2021) James let it out in the video while at an HK event.

·
Premium Member
2,808 Posts
Little doubt on a pistol, but I doubt that is it. I think we will see something in the long gun category.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperSix_9

·
Registered
212 Posts

If the MP7 is introduced during the demo then the Special Weapon can’t be it unless it’s the A2 😂

Looking more like a civilian 416, 433, or an MP5 chambered in 10/40.

·
Premium Member
2,808 Posts
Like the one today? Yawn. :)

You may remember a good while back there was an SL8-4 (I believe that was the variant) receiver for sale on GB. That somehow made it in, apparently legally, from Canada. It was a double-stack for use with G36 mags and bolt head. It was out of my price range comfort. Wonder who has that one.

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Like the one today? Yawn. :)

You may remember a good while back there was an SL8-4 (I believe that was the variant) receiver for sale on GB. That somehow made it in, apparently legally, from Canada. It was a double-stack for use with G36 mags and bolt head. It was out of my price range comfort. Wonder who has that one.

Im not going to drop 2k-3k for anything that is not super cool and doesn’t need to be modified. SL8 or USC not interested in. I can get clone receivers that do not need any mods . SP7 or 433 is my hope. A SP5/40 might peak my interest but I would have to think about it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Im not going to drop 2k-3k for anything that is not super cool that doesn’t need to be modified. SL8 or USC not interested in. I can get clone receivers that doesn’t need any mods to. SP7 or 433 is my hope. A SP5/40 might peak my interest but I would have to think about it.
Exactly where I’m at and I would have to add the SD to that peak of interest

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
OK, I'm gonna close this as it takes a lot of time to sort through multiple replies so people don't increase their chances of winning by replying more times. We can all collectively hold our breath (or not) till HK reveals their new wunderwaffen and then we can all complain about the lack of availability of mags and why it would have been better if they released a civi MP7...
Once announced, I'll pick a winner here.

Consider this raffle closed until we announce a winner.

101 - 116 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.