HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry to bring this issue up another time, but I did the search and came up with a slew of threads that I read and I just want to see if this sums it up...

Briefcase is not registered because its not a firearm
SP89 used in a briefcase needs to be registered as an AOW first
MP5K SBR used in a briefcase is fine as the SBR is still considered a rifle and thus not an AOW
MP5K F/A used in a briefcase is fine as it it considered a machine gun and thus not an AOW

Does that sum it up?

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,800 Posts
Sadly, we *elected* those intelligent and logical folks...

·
Registered
6,399 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
One last mote of clarification.

Briefcase owned without compatible weapon = briefcase
Briefcase owned with compatible weapon = AOW

If the weapon to be put in the briefcase is already stamped as an AOW [say, SP89 with VFG], is all well?

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
No, we did. I blame it on limited selection.
Yeah... no kidding. The gene pool is pretty shallow for this election too... even before Romney bought his way to the nomination. Why did all the Republican nominees suck so much? Why can't we get Tom Selleck, Ted Nugent or R. Lee Ermey to run for Prez?

Full Metal Jacket Clip - YouTube

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,800 Posts
One last mote of clarification.

Briefcase owned without compatible weapon = briefcase
Briefcase owned with compatible weapon = AOW

If the weapon to be put in the briefcase is already stamped as an AOW [say, SP89 with VFG], is all well?
That is correct.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Yeah... no kidding. The gene pool is pretty shallow for this election too... even before Romney bought his way to the nomination. Why did all the Republican nominees suck so much? Why can't we get Tom Selleck, Ted Nugent or R. Lee Ermey to run for Prez?

Full Metal Jacket Clip - YouTube
I don't know what her stance is on gun ownership, but I'd sure like to see Condalisa Rice run against BO.

BO? Why did we never hear more Body Odor jokes during the last election? Did "white guilt" keep that from happening? :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
For future reference, just refer to the case as a "fancy brass catcher".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts