HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to see more and more US made products for the HK rifles. Has anyone had any experience using these products. I see bolt heads, Carriers for less than half the price of an HK product. All claim to be to exact German spec's.
I am tempted to buy, but have a difficult time changing from a proven product & maker ( Hk ) I have a difficult time trying another brand or maker with any of my weapons. Am I throwing good money away by being loyal to HK??

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I am starting to see more and more US made products for the HK rifles. Has anyone had any experience using these products. I see bolt heads, Carriers for less than half the price of an HK product. All claim to be to exact German spec's.
I am tempted to buy, but have a difficult time changing from a proven product & maker ( Hk ) I have a difficult time trying another brand or maker with any of my weapons. Am I throwing good money away by being loyal to HK??
If you're looking at Rim Country Manufacturing, I say go for it. Mike Z. is a good guy. I bought some stuff from him a few months ago.

Their website setting was down one evening when I tried to place an order. My cc would not go through. I got a call from Mike personally after he realized my order did not go through. Mike processed the order and my stuff was sent off that afternoon. 3 days delivery time (ordered on late Monday and got it Thursday morning)

The parts (trunion, locking piece, and barrel) were better than I expected and work perfectly fine. If you look in the gallery section, I have an SP89 upgrade that will be getting a Rim Country MP5k 3 lug barrel dropped in. The barrel should be here in a few days.

·
Registered
872 Posts
US Parts

I would also like to point out that any and all parts that have been made for me by JFK have preformed perfect.

Just my 2 cents but JFK makes some great parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts