HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a MR 762 today what optics do you guys think I should get for it. I was thinking of maybe a Elcan either a 1x4 or 1.5x6 does anybody have a better idea?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey, I just bought the Trijicon Accupoint TR20-2G 3-9X..... I don't even know where I can shoot to justify a bigger scope. I figure mine is good for 500 yards which is plenty for me.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
It's a very nice scope. Kinda like the fact it is different plus it comes with BDC turrets for both .223 and .308. Figure I will use it on one of my 10 plus AR's when I finally get a Schmidt and Bender for the MR762.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Nightforce 1X-4X; Leupold 1X-8X, S&B 1X-4X and Leupold has a 1X-6X coming out later this year.

·
Registered
205 Posts
When I get my MR, I will be putting a us optics sn3 Tpal. It's a big scope but I'm going to take it off my other gun. I can't believe that it will be a 7000+ setup. Buying another 2500.00 scope would mean that I'm probably insane.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm not inclined to think that the MR762 is a sniper grade rifle. I think it may be more of a combat rifle, so I'm not interested in putting a super high end scope on it. The S&B short dots look really nice though, but at that price point, I might as well just buy a MR556 instead.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I bought a MR 762 today what optics do you guys think I should get for it. I was thinking of maybe a Elcan either a 1x4 or 1.5x6 does anybody have a better idea?
Congratulations on the new rifle. I would get a scope with more magnification than 4X.

·
Needs Therapy
694 Posts
I threw my cqbss on it and it's nice. I don't know if this was asked, but leupold does sell the 308 bdc ring, I think it's $50.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
I threw my cqbss on it and it's nice. I don't know if this was asked, but leupold does sell the 308 bdc ring, I think it's $50.
I will have to order the bdc ring. I did not know one was offered. I hope the ML6 is as good as the cqbss is.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Decided on a Trijicon TR20-2G accu-point 3-9x40 mil-dot green. I have a elcan 1.5x6 already on my LMT 308 so I might change them around to see which one I like the best. Thanks for the replies

·
Registered
118 Posts
Does Schmidt and Bender offer scope rings/mount for the S&B 1-8x Short Dot? If not what is the German Army using to mount their scopes with? Sorry, like some others here I am very OCD and have minute attention to detail when it comes to my HK rifles...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts