HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So at my local range we have this shoot for fun league with very friendly competition. There's a handful of people who keep bringing these completely decked out Glocks and I think it's time for my HK to shine. I'm playing with the idea of adding this:

Amazon.com: Mako Universal Picatinny Rail Mount for Pistols: Sports & Outdoors

so I can also run a red dot on my gun. Only question is, what are some low profile options for rail mounted red dots that'll withstand .45ACP recoil. I've looked into RMRs and Aimpoint Micros, but I'm curiously as to what else is out there. Budget is not an issue. If the masses say the RMR is my best bet I'll just trade/sell my P30 to get one.

Already got some 20rd mags and drop leg holster planned as well as having a compensator already in hand. Anything else ridiculous I can throw on a USP to show up some Glock 17s/34s?

·
Banned
232 Posts
You have lots of options... You can have your slide milled and low mount a CMore, Fastfire II, Docter, ect, and then put the rear sight in front of the MRD, or behind like the FNH Tactical. You can get mounts that take place of your rear sight. There are a few options. You can go crazy and do some slide lightening, low mount an MRD, and find a match comp. You would blow those guys away at that point. Here's my wife's G30's I just got done playin with. I've done it with 1911's & others also.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Get those ugly Glocks out of the way of the awesome USP Match!

Just kidding. Those are probably the best looking Glocks I have ever seen. Great work on them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts