HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Stealthgear holsters and have an OWB for my P30, but the company doesn't make one for the P30 with the Surefire X300 (if enough people here request it, they might add it to their lineup, but I'm not waiting for that). Anyway, I am wondering what options I have.

• Must be OWB.
  • Must be made for the P30 with a Surefire X300. Mine is a V1.
  • Must have clips that are split. I don't want to have to slide on and off a belt.
  • Should be made of Kydex + whatever. I'm not looking for leather in this case.
Suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
As mentioned already the floodlight is a good option or if you don't mind spending a bit more the Legacy Firearms Axion supports p30/x300u, and can be configured with a variety of mounts. They have a few other light-bearing owb models as well.

I have one of their Orions on RTI mount for my p30/x300u, bit spendy but fit is good and was one of the few makers I found that specifically fit this combo. There's a couple previous threads in this forum with other custom options as well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As mentioned already the floodlight is a good option or if you don't mind spending a bit more the Legacy Firearms Axion supports p30/x300u, and can be configured with a variety of mounts. They have a few other light-bearing owb models as well.

I have one of their Orions on RTI mount for my p30/x300u, bit spendy but fit is good and was one of the few makers I found that specifically fit this combo. There's a couple previous threads in this forum with other custom options as well.
For some reason, I didn't get an email alert about additional posts. Thanks, that Legacy Axion looks really promising. Their Scorpius looks good as well. I've never heard of the maker, so thanks for the suggestion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts