HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called CDNN and ordered my First HK P30 from Marshall. He said that I should have it by Wed. He also said he appreciates everything that the People here at HKPRO do for them at CDNN.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got my first HK (also a P30) from CDNN last week, as well. I dealt with Neal, and I highly recommend CDNN after my experience. The P30 is a wonderful gun. I'll post some pictures if I can figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on a fine purchase! You will love your P30 without a doubt.
Sad thing is. I went to the range with my ole 92F. Which will be a very long time before it goes back. The rest of the ammo I have will be going thru the P30. 500 rounds should last for a wee bit.

·
Registered
648 Posts
You'll be lucky if those 500 rounds last you two weeks! You'll be amazed at how fun the P30 is to shoot.

Congrats on an excellent choice on a first H&K!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on getting your first HK and great choice on going with the P30! Don't forget to give us a range report once it comes in. Marshall is the BEST guy to deal with at CDNN!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to you guys here I found CDNN and Marshall. Save me loads of $$$$$$

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase. I just got mine a couple weeks ago and love it. Whoever said those 500 rounds aren't going to last you long was exactly right. I have been going to the shooting range very often ever since i got mine. They are very fun to shoot!

Once again, CONGRATS!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts