HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a P30 9mm and my second H&K is a few days from arriving - a P2000 SK 9mm with LEM. I am going to go ahead and order a "round" of additional magazines. So, I did the requisite searches here on this site and reviewed the posts on the subject of magazines for the P2000 SK. These were helpful. But just in case I missed something, I wanted to double check with the crew here for comments.

As I understand it the P2000 SK will arrive with 2 of the 10 round magazines with the finger grip floor plates. I was going to go ahead and order a few additional 10 rounders along with a corresponding number of the flat floor plates, maybe a couple extra. That part is pretty straightforward. Next, I want to order some of the extended (13 round 9mm ) magazines. As I understand it I can order the P2000 (not sk) magazines and use these with or without an X grip adapter. In addition, I can also use my P30 magazines. In the case of the P30 or standard P2000 magazines the mag will of course extend beyond the grip. Hence the use of the X grip adapter as an option. Lastly, although I don't see a reason to go this route unless I stumble on a good deal, I could also use the USP 9mm compact magazines or the USP 9mm 15 round mags in the P2000 SK.
Did I get this right or miss anything?

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
The USP 9 compact mags are the same as the P2000 9mm mags. So you're correct on all things mentioned, except the USP 9mm (full size) mags.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The USP 9 compact mags are the same as the P2000 9mm mags. So you're correct on all things mentioned, except the USP 9mm (full size) mags.
Thanks... so if I understand the USP 9mm ( full size ) mags are a no go in the P2000 SK.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I bought the x grips for my sk with the 13 rounders, I hate them. They don't got well and require extra force to insert the mag. The gap fits my hand fine, so I gave the x grips away

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all who answered. I put my order in today for the 10 rounders, a few 13 rounders and the flat magazine floor plates.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts